Make your own facial mask can help to save the financial as well as treating facial skin remained healthy, sunny, and vibrantly. One of the face mask you can make yourself is olive-lemon mask. Olive oil can help give skin moisture, while the lemon makes the skin brighter and radiant.
Olive oil is rich in vitamins C, D, and E, antioxidants, and iron, which is useful to regenerate the skin and retain moisture. If both are combined, can help reduce wrinkles and imperfections on the skin. Additional oatmeal to overcome the problem of dull skin and egg whites help tighten the facial skin. Here's the recipe:
1 tablespoon olive oil
a few drops of lemon juice
1 / 2 cup cooked instant oatmeal (cool)
1 egg white
How to manufacture:
1. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, oatmeal, and egg whites until blended.
2. Apply evenly on face and neck.
3. Leave on for 15-30 minutes.
4. Rinse with warm water.
5. Then rinse again with cold water / ice water
6. Apply a moisturizer according to the conditions of your face as usual